Close
Login to Your Account
Samsung Galaxy S5 Forum - Powered by vBulletin

The Official I Got My Galaxy S5 Thread

This is a discussion on The Official I Got My Galaxy S5 Thread within the Galaxy S5 General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy S5 Forum category; Originally Posted by Rosalie No i-stuff here. If I wait a little longer, I'll be out from under AT&T's thumb. That's the biggest consideration OK, ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: The Official I Got My Galaxy S5 Thread

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosalie View Post
    No i-stuff here. If I wait a little longer, I'll be out from under AT&T's thumb. That's the biggest consideration
    OK, that's understandable, where to next? I've got Big Red V, excellent service here in SoCal / San Diego, but so would ATT, Sprint and T-Mob lack strong signal and have minimal or No 4G. But they do work better in other metro areas...
    V is not cheap, but you get what you pay for. A friend saw Sprints sales for unlimited 4G, cheaper costs etc, jumped on, and found out the hard way, 2 years worth, no 4G, except near downtown SD....
    Rosalie likes this.
    An Efin production

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Efin View Post
    OK, that's understandable, where to next? I've got Big Red V, excellent service here in SoCal / San Diego, but so would ATT, Sprint and T-Mob lack strong signal and have minimal or No 4G. But they do work better in other metro areas...
    V is not cheap, but you get what you pay for. A friend saw Sprints sales for unlimited 4G, cheaper costs etc, jumped on, and found out the hard way, 2 years worth, no 4G, except near downtown SD....
    Probably the big V.
    Using Tapatalk

Member #
    Yep, not the cheapest but always has service, even out in BFEgypt, maybe not solid 4G out there, but my phone rings and my assistants ATnT's didn't... One issue, no new Nexus phone, my GNex still works, but that's more Googles design than V's issue.
    An Efin production

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

Sponsors