Close
Login to Your Account
Samsung Galaxy S5 Forum - Powered by vBulletin

How to recover deleted text messages?

This is a discussion on How to recover deleted text messages? within the Galaxy S5 Help forums, part of the Galaxy S5 Support Forum category; Would this the same process of recovering files on a hard drive, which is highly possible to restore the deleted files. However, I tried a ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Weiwei
  • 1 Post By Qeekay

Thread: How to recover deleted text messages?

Member #

How to recover deleted text messages?

Would this the same process of recovering files on a hard drive, which is highly possible to restore the deleted files. However, I tried a few data recovery software with good reputation, but none of them work in my case.

Is there any data recovery program specific to mobile phones? The messages are very import for me. If anyone knows how, please kindly leave a comment on that.

Thank u

Member #
    It may be hard to recover your lost messages, it not lik photos that saved on SD, messages are saved on phone's internal memory, You have to try Android Data Recovery, But beyond*that,* you have no idea to recover your data from Android phone. This android data recovery can help you to recover messages on android. This recovery tool is the best software to help you retrieve deleted files from android. It can solve all those annoying problems which were brought up by smart phone data missing. It support for android such as Samung, HTC, LG. No matter how detail the information you want to get back we can retrieve.
    Last edited by Jiouespaul; 11-04-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiouespaul View Post
    It may be hard to recover your lost messages, it's not lik photos saved on SD, messages are saved on phone's internal memory, You have to try Android Data Recovery, But beyond*that,* you have no idea to recover your data from Android phone. This android data recovery can help you to recover deleted files on android. This recovery tool is the best software to help you retrieve deleted files from android. It can solve all those annoying problems which were brought up by smart phone data missing. It support for android such as Samung, HTC, LG. No matter how detail the information you want to get back we can retrieve.
    When I search on Google, there are so many applications called Android Data Recovery. Do you have any recommendation?

Finally solved the problem, thx for the suggestion.
    Last edited by griffszero; 11-04-2015 at 01:53 AM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by griffszero View Post
    When I search on Google, there are so many applications called Android Data Recovery. Do you have any recommendation?

Finally solved the problem, thx for the suggestion.
    Do a search on google and find these: FonePow, Dr. Fone, Coolmuster, MobiKin
    Last edited by Weiwei; 08-04-2016 at 10:25 PM.
    wchaa likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by griffszero View Post
    Would this the same process of recovering files on a hard drive, which is highly possible to restore the deleted files. However, I tried a few data recovery software with good reputation, but none of them work in my case.

Is there any data recovery program specific to mobile phones? The messages are very import for me. If anyone knows how, please kindly leave a comment on that.

Thank u
    If the deleted text messages did not be covered ,you can use some android recovery apps get data back .
    How to recover deleted text messages
    Last edited by Qeekay; 08-09-2016 at 08:58 PM.
    wchaa likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    If you didn't have a Google-backup, you can try some shareware recovery programs. They're very effective as long as you haven't yet overwritten too much data on your storage card.
    Here are some tools and tips: Android Recovery and how to retrieve deleted text messages
    Last edited by Werfkjsde; 09-13-2016 at 02:03 AM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Werfkjsde View Post
    If you didn't have a Google-backup, you can try some shareware recovery programs. They're very effective as long as you haven't yet overwritten too much data on your storage card.
    Here are some tools and tips: Android Recovery and how to retrieve deleted text messages
    As we all know , get data from Google-backup files is best easy way , no wonder that more and more Android user like to sync all the data to computer for backup ,
    If we have lost Android files , we can get lost files from Android , but not all the people like to backup the phone data every time ,
    So , for these people who without any backup ,the Android data recovery tool can help we get Android messages without backup
    Last edited by Uamilter; 04-09-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Member #
    If you have backed up the messages before, you can recover texts from the backup file. If not, I think you should not add more data to your device anymore. Then, it is better for you to try some professional android recovery methods, like diskdigger or Recuva, or you can also try third-party data recovery programs.
    Last edited by parksprs; 05-12-2017 at 01:39 AM.

Member #
    Deleted messages have not been "deleted". It will no longer be a subversive idea for you after knowing how deletion exactly works.
    As a matter of fact, your phone just simply has your erased texts invisible, which means they are not perpetually gone right away. However, as you continue to use that device, the new messages will take the place of the old one, namely overwriting, so if you are going to recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy, we suggest stopping using your phone.
    Last edited by TaylorSims00; 07-18-2017 at 10:49 PM.

Member #
    To recover deleted text messages, you can go to Quora and search the answer. Or just get the search Android Data Recovery on Google. Note: the deleted data can be recoverable because of no over-written occur. So not to add the updates to your phone after data loss.

More guide here:

How to Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung Galaxy S5?

Remove Ads

Sponsors